One Owner Family Home - Jackson
121 Mark Avenue, Jackson
Meticulously maintained one owner ranch home available in Clover Hill Estate. This brick and vinyl home is located on a corner lot. Walk in the front door into your living room with wood floors, vaulted ceiling open to dining and the kitchen. Or, enter through the attached two car garage to a large laundry room with sink, tile flooring, and a place to fold your clothes. Features of the kitchen include custom Beussink cabinetry, pantry with pullout drawers, side by side refrigerator (negotiable), electric smooth top stove, built in microwave, and dishwasher. New French doors with built in blinds lead to the deck from the dining area. Wood hall way leads to the three main level bedrooms, all with neutral carpet and ceiling fans. The master bedroom is spacious (14 x 15) and has a large walk-in closet. The master bath has a tile floor with a tub/shower combo, dual sink vanity, and linen closet. There is also a full bath off the hallway with tile and tub/shower combo. Seller has freshly painted the home and light fixtures have been updated. The walk-out basement is nicely finished. A huge family room with carpet and a gas fireplace awaits your family gatherings. French doors from here lead to the backyard. Tile has been thoughtfully placed here at the entrance to keep your carpet clean. Double doors at the rear of the family room lead to a large storage room, always needed. The other side of the basement has a full third bathroom and a legal fourth bedroom.
Other noteworthy items include: **The concrete front porch is one year old. **Roof is 7-8 years old. **There is an alarm system with wired cameras. **Washer/dryer and refrigerator are negotiable. **New paint. **Charter cable is available. **HOA fees are $350 per year. **Easy access to I-55. **Whole house water filtration system. **Wireless water detection shut off valve. **Electronic air cleaner. **New built in microwave.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Square footage is approx. 2,700
- Brick, Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: One Gas
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Municipal sewer
- Television service: Cable
- Estimated annual taxes: $1497
- Security system
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 7 times.
- This listing was last updated January 8, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.