Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
444 Green Acres Drive, Cape Girardeau
Plenty of space for any type of buyer in this 3 bedroom 1 bath house near downtown Cape Girardeau, MO. Mostly finished basement features a large family room, utility room with laundry hookups & shower, and the 2 additional bonus rooms are great options for office, gaming room, or additional sleeping area. The systems at this property are late model featuring newer electric water heater, 90% high efficiency gas HV/AC system, and breaker panel with plenty of room for future expansion. Outside, the attached carport adjoins a large shop towards the rear that could also function as a 1 car garage option. Out back, the yard is flat and chain link fenced making a great area for kids & pets to play securely. There's a portable storage shed near the rear property line, you'll be able to get a full view of the fairly new dimensional shingled roof from this vantage point. A great location just minutes away from the casino, downtown restaurants, river, and Southeast Missouri campus.
(573) 5 TRACEY
Use this form to request more information about this property or to arrange a showing.
- Status: Active
- School district: Nell Holcomb R-4
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 ½
- Includes approx. 0.1900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,000
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 14 times.
- This listing was last updated May 18, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.