Pending: Land for sale - Sedgwickville
County Road 236, Sedgwickville
Seller says MAKE OFFER! Lush hayfields and pond were previously rented to a local cattle farmer, but if cattle farming isn't your thing, that's alright because the possibilities are endless. Located down a quiet, county road, just a couple of minutes from the Whitewater River, this could also be the perfect getaway from the noise of town. Electricity is present, and there are several potential building sites offering beautiful views of the countryside. Whether you're looking to live off the land, have some recreational property on which to play, or do some cattle farming yourself, you should definitely have a look. A little imagination goes a long way with this piece of paradise!
- Status: Pending - Continue to show
- School district: Meadow Heights R-2
- Includes approx. 55.6300 acres
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1 time.
- This listing was last updated February 13, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.