Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
76 Alberta Drive, Cape Girardeau
This gourmet kitchen with tons of custom cabinets, granite counter tops, a massive center island, pantry, and stainless steel appliances will be sure to WOW you, but so will so many of the other features in this home. The current owners favorite place is sitting having coffee in the 4 season/dining room (28x13) overlooking their acre lot and the beautiful scenery. Home is pet and allergy friendly with hardwood and ceramic flooring throughout the main level. The stone accents in the kitchen and the lower level are very impressive. It adds lots of character to the kitchen and the family room/bar downstairs. The custom wet bar has metal paneling & wood counter tops and it is a phenomenal space for entertaining your guests. The current owner is using one of the lower level rooms for their son's bedroom, near the LL bathroom. Outside you will probably find the man of the house in this 25x42 shop that has electric, a wood burning stove and an overhead door.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 1.2000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,855
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 10 times.
- This listing was last updated February 2, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.