Home for sale - Jackson
240 Tumbleweed Pass, Jackson
Open house Sunday, August 26, 2:30 PM-4 PM
This custom Ranch Home is nestled in Saddlebrook Ridge on a cul-de-sac and overlooks an expanse of open land over the neighborhood. When you walk in the front door you will know this home is well loved and has been perfectly maintained. With a phenomenal floor plan, high-end finishes, open living, a large kitchen, fireplace, formal dining, breakfast room, laundry off of the kitchen, and more on this split bedroom main level you will surely love it...But wait until you go downstairs to see this lower level layout. You walk in to a huge family room that is open to a kitchenette for the in-laws or any family member that needs their own living area. There are two lower level bedrooms, a bathroom, and there is a huge John Deere Room/Storage room that is plumbed for a second laundry. This home is immaculate-move in ready- and gorgeous from top to bottom.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 1.8200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,251
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 40 times.
- This listing was last updated August 19, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.