Home for sale - St Louis
4247 Laclede Avenue, St Louis
WOW! This exquisite Central West End home has the best of both worlds: historic charm with a "green" modern twist. The LEED-certified home is a gut rehab, yet the beauty of the original woodwork remains. In addition to the fireplace & stained-glass windows, the grand stair case will take your breath away. The kitchen is fit for a chef: high-end cherry wood cabinets, quartz countertops, marble floors. The spacious dining/living rooms are equipped w/pocket doors, original wood floors, & a full bath. The 2nd floor: 3 huge bedrooms, balcony off the master, & a washer/dryer. Prepare to be blown away on the 3rd floor. The in-law suite has living/dining room/kitchen/master bedroom/W/D. Finished basement. Entertain in beautifully landscaped backyard, enjoy mature fruit trees & brick 3-car garage. New systems 2010: sewer lateral, plumbing, electric, internet, Geothermal HVAC, intercom, windows, doors. Ideal location, nearby restaurants, grocery shops, Barnes-Jewish, Cortex, & public transport.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 5
- Includes approx. 0.0000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,370
- Brick, stone exterior
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 8 times.
- This listing was last updated February 9, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.