Home for sale - Jackson
236 Hickory Creek Lane, Jackson
There are too many amenities to mention in this phenomenal executive home. But first check out the stunning views that overlook miles of Missouri rolling hills. The home itself is extremely impressive. You walk in to a room that is lined with windows (12' ft of windows) and a stone fireplace that towers up to the 13' vaulted ceiling, open to the dining room and the kitchen that has a beautiful large breakfast bar at the 8' island, custom cabinets, quartz counter tops. A split bedroom plan with a Master Suite that has his and her vanities, a large walk-in 2 head shower, a soaking tub and generous walk-in closet. The lower level flooring is custom stamped & stained concrete with a wood floor design, has a large custom barn-wood wet bar, a bedroom, bath and lots of storage including a John Deere room. The list goes on and on. Checking out these pictures is a must, but seeing this home in person will leave you speechless.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 1.1620 acres
- Square footage is approx. 4,200
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hood fan
- Water softener
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 9 times.
- This listing was last updated February 9, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.