Pending: Well-Loved Home Needs Family
2775 Adeline Ave., Cape Girardeau
VALUE MEETS VERSATILITY in this inviting ranch seemingly five minutes from everything! From the covered front porch to the pleasant interior to the composite deck overlooking a private backyard, it simply feels like home. While new HVAC, vinyl windows, flooring and paint are obvious perks, visionary buyers will see the potential for using the basement bonus and family rooms as additional sleeping areas, particularly given the presence of a basement bathroom. A recreation room with a dry bar still provides extra space for entertaining. On the main floor, the kitchen is perfectly situated to facilitate visiting with family and friends while keeping dinner prep hidden. Also, if main level laundry is what you need, consider converting the office to a mud room. All appliances and a freestanding fireplace are yours to keep with purchase, a super value! This home is originally intended to be a forever home, but because life happens, you have a chance to make it yours.
- Status: Pending - Continue to show
- School district: Cape Girardeau - Clippard
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. .35 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2184 TLA
- Lot size is 15,246 sq ft
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Partially finished basement
- Garage: Carport
- Fireplaces: 1
- Heating: Gas
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Municipal water
- Sewer system: Municipal sewer
- Television service: Cable
- Estimated annual taxes: $727
- Fenced yard
- Shade trees
- Ceiling fans
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 11 times.
- This listing was last updated March 20, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.