Shop House with Living Qtrs and Garages all in One
5336 State Highway B, Oak Ridge
Looking for a HUGE shop with warm and inviting living quarters all in one? Well the search is over, this property will certainly fit the bill and then some. Located on nearly 10 acres in Cape County rests a structure that has over 1100 sq ft of living area with 2 bedrooms and 1.5 baths in which you can easily reside along with tons of storage space above for all your extra belongings. The attached garage spans approx 2800 sq ft of climate controlled space with 3 separate bays of which one even includes a parts room. Outdoors there is a 8x40 covered porch, 12x34 covered carport attached near the living quarters, a 10x30 lean to off the last bay of the shop as well as a separate 30x60 machine shed with a lean too, a 16x40 covered carport and a 8x12 garden shed all near by giving you even more options to suit your needs. Finding something like this is such a rarity, the possibilities are endless. Call to take a tour today
- Status: Active
- School district: Oak Ridge R-6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1 ½
- Includes approx. 9.6300 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,140
- Metal exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage: Three car garage
- Fireplaces: one wood stove
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Shared well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Television service: Satellite dish
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 12 times.
- This listing was last updated June 1, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.