Home for sale - Sikeston
2111 State Highway AA, Sikeston
Space abounds in this sprawling ranch home! If you love to entertain this is the home for you! The large kitchen has center island, double oven, bar seating 4, pantry, and enough counter space for all your food prep needs. There's room for the whole family to gather around in the 20x18 family room with vaulted ceiling and adjoining 23x15 living room, both have new vinyl plank flooring. Master bedroom features 8x6 closet, an en-suite with double sink, whirlpool tub, 6x7 walk in closet, private commode, and plumbing to install walk in shower. If you love room to play, this home sits on 4.5 acres and includes a 36x36 barn with electric and water. Cool off in the 27 foot above ground pool on those hot summer days. No covenants or restrictions prevent you from your other outdoor needs!
- Status: Active
- School district: New Madrid R-1
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 4.5000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,955
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 10 times.
- This listing was last updated August 1, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.