Pending: Home for sale - Oran
1612 Main Street, Oran
Located convenient to both Cape Girardeau and Sikeston, this all brick ranch home is the perfect location to enjoy small town living. The large corner lot and fenced backyard creates a private location perfect for your family. When you enter the front door, the living room area is cozy with a gas fireplace. There is wood laminate flooring in the dining area and hallways along with laminate/hardwood in the bedrooms. The kitchen and bathrooms all have ceramic tile. You don't want to miss the 38 x 24 ft. shop with electric and a bathroom. It's the perfect hobby/workshop area. There is a 2 car garage and plenty of space for parking. Energy saving insulation has been installed in the attic and security will provide your family with protection. Cameras and hardware (computer) installed and ready! The home has a 200 amp service with a generator ready hook-up. It's time to make this house your home! It is move-in ready!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Oran R-3
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.4075 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,971
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 16 times.
- This listing was last updated August 2, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.