Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
2206 Cape Rock Drive, Cape Girardeau
ABUNDANCE OF SPACE, QUALITY COMFORT, ENTERTAINMENT SPECIALTY! Through the front door, enter into the awesome foyer with hardwood flooring and built-in bookcases. Straight ahead the space opens into a stunning great room. There is a large, full masonry, wood-burning fireplace. Four large picture windows line the back of the home, open for natural light and viewing of the pool, French doors leading out. Recessed lighting and crown molding at to the essentials in this room and throughout this entire level. Opposite of your fireplace, the entire wall has built-in cabinetry with pull-out drawers, including a hidden gun-safe and opening for your flat-screen TV. Continue on your hardwood walk-way to the kitchen. There are four comfortable spots for barstools at your breakfast bar island. The island contains a large double sink and has a corian countertop like the rest of the kitchen. The appliances are stainless steel and will stay. Large description available, request today make your appt!
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4 ½
- Includes approx. 1.7700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 5,815
- Brick exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Foundation: Full basement
- Garage: Four car garage
- Fireplaces: 1
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $2949
- Swimming pool
- Fenced yard
- Garage door opener
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Wet bar
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 5 times.
- This listing was last updated April 6, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.