Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
333 Whispy Trail Drive, Jackson
This is an exceptional lakeside brick and stone executive home. The kitchen is open to the living room and the beautiful view overlooks the lake. You can see this view as you sit by the fireplace or grill out on the deck. The kitchen has upgraded stainless steel appliances, a double oven, custom cabinets, granite countertops, a large island/breakfast bar, a pantry, and more. The master suite is large and has a walk-in tile shower, a jetted tub, separate water closet and huge walk-in closet. The main living area has Amish scraped hardwood floors and added ceiling effects in nearly every room! The ultimate full home lighting/audio/HVAC system by CONTROL 4! Other features are main level laundry just off the kitchen, formal dining, and split bedroom plan. The lower level is plumbed for a wet bar and there is a private room that is ready for a custom theatre, a John Deere room, lots of storage, and more. All this and it is sitting on 3 acres with lake frontage. This home is a must see.
- Status: Pending - Continue to show
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 2.0000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 4,858
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 10 times.
- This listing was last updated March 22, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.