Multi-family property for sale - Cape Girardeau
1111 Cape Hills, Cape Girardeau
Two 4 unit apartment buildings . Rent is $395.00 pr unit. Wooded location, and access to Old N. Sprigg St to Lexington St. Lagoon is presently under DNR requirements, and City is in process of extending sewer lines . Properties have been inspected by City and in process for annexation of Subdivision into the City Limits. Association fees paid quarterly at $264.00. One of the owners is a licensed Real Estate Broker.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Includes approx. 0.2600 acres
- Brick veneer exterior
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Lagoon
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1 time.
- This listing was last updated March 9, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.