Pending: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
131 South Henderson, Cape Girardeau
Beautifully renovated home located less than a mile from SEMO and Southeast Hospital. Many upgrades including wood flooring that has been stained a beautiful dark cherry, freshly painted, new windows and blinds, new light fixtures, new garage doors, back door, and new carpet upstairs. Kitchen is efficiently set up ready for use with stove, built in microwave, dishwasher, and refrigerator. Washer and dryer also stays. Upstairs is plumbed for second bathroom. Furnace is less than 10 years old. Hot water heater is about 6 years old. Nice big lot with 12x24 car garage with electric, one car car-port, storage shed, and back alley access for additional parking. Owner is very confident in the home and is including an America's Preferred Home Warranty for your peace of mind.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.1700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,500
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 119 times.
- This listing was last updated June 11, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.