Pending: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
205 Cherokee Drive, Cape Girardeau
Views like this don't come along every day. This bright and open, well-cared-for, single-owner ranch sits on approximately 3 acres of gorgeous, just a few minutes outside of town. Stand at the zero-radius kitchen sink, by your quartz counter-tops, and look across the hills. Or sit in the reading area of the spacious master bedroom with your favorite book. Even the water will sparkle, thanks to the reverse osmosis filter with a commercial-grade water system. Convenient main level laundry. The finished walkout basement sports porcelain tile, with a ¾ bath. Add one wall to the north wing of the basement, and you'll have a fourth bedroom – en-suite with egress window and closet. The covered front porch is ready for your rocking chairs, the deck for your barbecue, and the covered patio for some comfy lawn chairs. Come see yourself here. And guess what – if you buy the home, the views are free!
- Status: Pending - Continue to show
- School district: Nell Holcomb R-4
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 2.9900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,220
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 3 times.
- This listing was last updated March 27, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.