Pending: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
136 Wishbone Way, Cape Girardeau
Magnificent new home with amazing countryside & lake views, custom finishes! Great room has cathedral ceiling, gas fireplace, & custom built-in shelving. Spacious kitchen has custom white cabinets with 5x8 stained wood center island, marble counters, white subway backsplashes, upgraded KitchenAid appliances, walk-in pantry with custom shelving. Master bedroom has tray ceiling and opens to concrete porch overlooking the lake. Master bath has stone counter, double sinks, stand-alone soaker tub & tiled walk-in shower. Spacious Jack & Jill bath with 2 separate sink/vanity areas. Built-in cubbies in laundry. Gorgeous lighting & crown molding, some pocket doors. All main level wood floors are beautiful high grand 3/4" thick, ceramic in bathrooms and laundry. LL flooring is wood-grain ceramic for easy care and hygiene. Abundant storage, including John Deere room in walkout basement. Seller will screen in the porch at buyer's request...
- Status: Pending - Continue to show
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 0.7100 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,402
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 2 times.
- This listing was last updated April 19, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.