Pending: Home for sale - Marble Hill
66 Hc Box 452, Marble Hill
69+/- Acres, used as a farm, hunting ground or both. 36+/- acres are pasture (18 of that is currently being plowed for hay). 33+/- in woods. Timber cut 21 years ago, Cane Creek runs through the property. Property fenced & crossed fenced. Can be 1 large fenced area or 5 smaller fenced sections, including 2 ponds. 1326 sq ft home, full walk out basement. 2 bedrooms with large walk-in closets, 1 bath, kitchen/dining with large pantry, mud room and living room on main level. Basement has 2 additional rooms (no windows), 1/2 bath, large area perfect for family room, kitchenette, & concrete storm shelter. Both levels walk out to a large 12x34 covered deck off the main level and a concrete patio off the basement. 2 pole barns, concrete block shop, small out bldg, and a barn in the lower field. This property has it all. If your looking for peace and quiet this one is for you. Hunting, entertaining, riding horses, ATV's, raising livestock all in one location. Possibilities are endless!
- Status: Pending - Continue to show
- School district: Woodland R-4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1 ½
- Includes approx. 69.0000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,326
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 2 times.
- This listing was last updated April 3, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.