Pending: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
4575 Hopper Road, Cape Girardeau
This custom built brick ranch is situated on 1 ac on the edge of the city limit. This home brings city amenities incl water, sewer, & gas and the amenities of Twin Lakes (fishing access). The open concept home is move in ready & provides great family & entertaining spaces. The custom details in this home will give you quiet enjoyment (all interior walls are insulated) & enviable details like custom designs in the tile & wood floors in the kitchen & LR areas. Living room floor is Hickory & Walnut. Custom hickory cabinets by Beussink throughout. Solid surface counters in the kitchen & baths. The lower level will make great family time but could be a fantastic space for extended family to live or stay, including a wet bar, family room, bedroom, & bath. The motorhome parking area incl electric service & water hookups. The yard has electronic pet fence around the entire perimeter & incl base/collar. There is a well on the property that has never been used. Driveway alert system stays.
- Status: Pending - Continue to show
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 0.9800 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,792
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 10 times.
- This listing was last updated June 6, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.