Home for sale - Morley
108 West Harding Street, Morley
Sizeable home on corner lot(.58)in small town of Morley. 12 mls to Sikeston/20 to Cape; accessible to Hwy 61/I-55. Leave hustle & bustle, come home to "Morley White House". Built in 1912, boasts 7 bdrms, 4 full baths. Main level consists of lg living room (parlor) w/ wood fp. One end could be formal dining area. Spacious kitchen complete w/ large island; Laundry off kitchen. 3 bdrms on main level. One off kitchen; ¾ bath. 2 more bdrms located off hall share Jack/Jill bath. Another full bath off living room. Go upstairs way of double staircases adding to the charm. Second level 4 lg bdrms ea w/ walk-in closet. One bdrm has corner of windows,sink w/ vanity. End of hall is full bath. Home is electric except for water heater. Attractive 45' wrap-around porch. Property is fenced-driveway to attached 2 car garage & 2 car detached garage gated. Room for children,pets to play, add garden, etc. Owner has called this home for 40 yrs. Time for new owner to enjoy the charm of Morley White House.
- Status: Active
- School district: Scott County Central
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 4
- Includes approx. 0.5800 acres
- Square footage is approx. 4,026
- Vinyl exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 3 times.
- This listing was last updated April 2, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.