Home for sale - Jackson
112 North Donald Street, Jackson
This cute as a button Ranch style design is more than meets the eye. Upon entering this dwelling, you will be dazzled by the gleaming wood floors and totally updated kitchen which includes a huge island with a gorgeous butcher block countertop. This updated look is finished off with new cabinets as well as striking granite countertops. Rounding out the main level are 3 bedrooms which are ample in size and a full grand bathroom. The basement’s framework is a completely finished area which includes a large laundry room, a quaint office, a remodeled bathroom and huge family room that offers you plenty of cozy spots to relax. The updates this home has in place is a rarity when comparing to other similar properties in size and age. Outdoors brings enjoyment to all with the level fenced backyard that includes a blackberry bush, beautiful azalea bushes and a patio perfect for any outdoor living you desire.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.1500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,920
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 2 times.
- This listing was last updated April 11, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.