Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
2416 Terrie Hill Road, Cape Girardeau
Open house Sunday, May 20, 1 PM-2:30 PM
ONE OF A KIND! This home is stunning and nestled in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Cape. When you enter the front door, you will feel the warmth and charm. This unique 1950's style home has been totally remodeled for comfortable living yet flows perfectly for large gatherings. This special home has amazing stacked crown moldings, wide planked hardwood floors, vaulted beam ceiling, and an absolute abundance of lighting! The kitchen is a gourmet's fantasy with Mouser custom cabinetry, top of the line commercial appliances, a large island with marble countertops and and a spacious walk-in pantry. Each main floor living area has a beautiful gas fireplace. French doors lead to a cobblestone patio and back yard oasis. An unbelievable 5+ car detached garage has been built with the finest touches including radiant floor heat, tongue & groove maple ceilings, polished floors, built in custom cabinetry, and a 3/4 bath. Great area for cars, boats or perfect venue for any kind of party!
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 5
- Includes approx. 1.5700 acres
- Square footage is approx. 5,486
- Brick/stone veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Community sewer
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 6 times.
- This listing was last updated April 17, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.