Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
2234 Earleen Street, Cape Girardeau
Open house Saturday, December 29, 2 PM-3 PM
N. Kingshighway to Lexington, Left on Kent. Right on Earleen.
Christmas Open House
Sat., Dec. 22 * 2-3 PM and Sun., Dec. 23 * 12-2 PM
STOP THE CAR!!! This home will catch your attention from the street with its immaculately maintained yard and landscaping to the freshly painted exterior and extra deep garage. But that's not all...step inside this beautiful home with upgrades ready for you to call your own. This 4 bedroom, 3 full bath home is full of space for entertaining or even a growing family. The main and upper level have 3 bd/2 ba along with the kitchen/dining combo, living room and MF laundry. The master shower even has custom jets! The lower level walks out to the backyard with a deck off the main level that has steps down to the patio. The backyard is fully fenced but still large enough for a place to play and have fun. But the space in this home doesn't stop there. The 4th level is home to a great bonus room perfect for a play room or whatever your heart desires. There is also a storage space in the basement. Come check out this home before it's gone! Home Warranty Included! Make this one your DREAM HOME!!
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.2800 acres
- Brick, stone exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 86 times.
- This listing was last updated December 17, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.