Pending: Home-Barn-Nearly 7 acres all in Jackson School District
3651 State Highway OO, Whitewater
Country living refined with nearly 2000 sq ft of living space and more in this dwelling resting on approx 7 acres complete with a small 2 story barn and pond. Inside the front door you will be amazed by the open floor plan featuring a generous living room area, dining space and a completely remodeled kitchen headlining Beussink cabinetry, gorgeous countertops, tiled backsplash, stainless steel appliances, under cabinet lighting and an island that spans forever. Bathrooms have been remodeled as well from top to bottom and the laundry is located near the bedrooms making it a step saver. An oversized family room with it’s exposed wood beams and warm gas fireplace offer additional living space. Outdoors there is a 16x24 patio for taking in the tranquilly of mother nature. This parcel of land features both woods and open range so that you can accommodate the tract to fit your needs. There is so much more to this home that you will need to view in person to see everything it offers.
- Status: Pending - Continue to show
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 6.9000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,872
- Style: Tri-level
- Floors: 2
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Three car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Television service: Satellite dish
- Shade trees
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Hood fan
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 6 times.
- This listing was last updated July 10, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.