Pending: Brick Home on 8 Acres - Cape Girardeau
2840 County Road 227, Cape Girardeau
Private and full of potential!!! This all brick 4 bed, 4 bath home on 8 acres has the seclusion you've been dreaming of! This home boasts almost 5000 finished square feet. 4 bed (could be 6, but basement two do not have windows), 4 bath, 2 kitchens, 2 ac units, 2 water heaters, 4 car garage (2 attached, 2 detached), 8 acres, etc. Main level has living room, family room w/ fireplace, kitchen w/ Liley granite and custom cabinets, separate dining, laundry room, 4 bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms. Basement is a full walk-out basement with screened in patio, kitchen, 2 rooms with closets that could be used as bedrooms, a bathroom, storage space, additional family room w/ fireplace. This home has closets galore and beautiful built-ins. Fantastic composite deck that runs the back of the house. Freshly painted with neutral tones. Well and septic, so only utility bill is electric. Home has endless potential and is ready to be updated to your liking. This is a must see!!!
Use this form to request more information about this property or to arrange a showing.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Includes approx. 8.0000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 4,956
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 9 times.
- This listing was last updated July 30, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.