Home for sale - Jackson
135 Red Zone Lane, Jackson
Open house Sunday, May 20, 1 PM-3 PM
LaSalle to Red Zone, part of Touch Down Estates
There's clearly a statement of distinction with this all brick and stone ranch dwelling lying in the renown Touchdown Estates. Upon entry, you will be greeted with the expansive open floor plan complete with a vaulted ceiling, stone fireplace and handscraped hardwood flooring. The dynamic kitchen is a showstopper with it’s beauty and functionality complete with custom cabinetry, granite countertops, tile backsplash, and a prep island that is grand in size for sure. Finishing out the main level is a split bedroom design offering 3 sizable bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a HUGE laundry that contributes additional cabinetry/closets and a 3 car OVERSIZED garage. Lower level presents an impressive family room with adjoining area for workout space, 4th bedroom, full bath along with storage room. Rounding out the basement is a massive garage with set up for a 5th bedroom to finish down the road. The outdoors doesn’t disappoint either with just over an acre of room to roam and enjoy.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 1.1500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,836
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Three car garage
- Fireplaces: 1
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Community sewer
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 3 times.
- This listing was last updated May 15, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.