Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
Convenient, affordable Jackson, Missouri living at 515 John Street. Little house charm without the little house limitations. Two bedrooms and one bath. Open concept living, dining, and kitchen area. Large master bedroom with double closet. Nicely finished bathroom with extra elbow room and ceramic touches. New kitchen cabinets and counter tops. Electric Range provided. Updated with contemporary colors and finishes. Off-street parking, patio out front. Full basement. Level yard with trees. Near Jackson schools, transportation access, shopping and restaurants. Seller will consider home warranty and some help on closing costs with appropriate offer. New vinyl windows, new vinyl siding, new heating and air system. New hot water heater, new flooring. Upgraded plumbing and wiring.
- Status: Pending - Continue to show
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 0.1000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 812
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1 time.
- This listing was last updated May 3, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.