Pending: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
1620 Bloomfield, Cape Girardeau
All brick BEAUTIFULLY crafted Spanish Revival 1936 home with updated features including the roof in 2017. I have always called it the Peninsula house! Borders Bloomfield, Minnesota and W. Good Hope. Sits on 1.5 acres in mid-town. Walking distance to restaurants, shopping and even the downtown area. Lots of shade trees and landscaping. Drive through from Bloomfield to Good Hope. PLUS- a small 1 bedroom home that could be used for guests, family members to extra income (rents for $ 400.00-tenant would like to stay). Do not be deceived- this home has lots of living space. Main level-Kitchen, 2 bedrooms, full bath, large dining room (being used as the living room currently) formal living room, and an office or library off this area. All the windows have been replaced with vinyl thermo-pane windows. Owners requests 24 hour notice.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1 ½
- Includes approx. 1.5000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,155
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 17 times.
- This listing was last updated November 10, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.