Home for sale - Jackson
168 Linden Drive, Jackson
Seize the opportunity of affordable housing with this 3 bedroom 2 bath home near Jackson with easy access to interstate. This priced to sell home is perfect for one and all, you better see this one quick. Features include a split bedroom floor plan around an open concept living area. The dining area offers built in's along one wall, perfect for displaying your treasures or to store your best china. The kitchen has an island great for quick start breakfasts or just to have a handy area for preparing larger meals. And you're in luck, all the kitchen appliances stay. Plus next to the kitchen is the utility room complete with washer and dryer, just keeps getting better doesn't it. If you like a large garden tub and separate shower in addition to a walk in closet and dressing area, well the master bedroom suite found here offers that as well. Now let's add in a covered porch, covered parking, a 10 by 20 shed and a shaded yard. All that's needed is you, be the first to see this one!
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.2900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,450
- Vinyl exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1 time.
- This listing was last updated May 14, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.