Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
2232 Watson Drive, Jackson
Wonderful custom built super maintained four bedroom, three bath ranch in Bent Creek area. This one owner home has been meticulously maintained inside and out. This home offers volume & tray ceilings, lots of crown moulding, spacious kitchen and eating area to include granite counter tops, stainless appliances, island, high bar and pantry. This is a split concept floor plan with audio speakers in most rooms, outdoor living to include covered patio and a lower level screened porch with beautiful views of the golf course, manicured lawn, two car side entry garage. There is approximately 2000 finished square feet on the main with an additional 1100 square feet on the lower level with ample storage. Don't miss all this home has to offer!
Virtual Tour>> View virtual tour
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.4900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,125
- Lot size is 145 x 145
- Dryvit exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Fireplaces: 1
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Television service: Cable
- Estimated annual taxes: $2548
- Shade trees
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 19 times.
- This listing was last updated November 1, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.