Pending: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
191 Bristle Ridge, Cape Girardeau
Beautiful custom ranch brick & stone home on a corner lot. This home is impressive all the way around and the interior will not disappoint. As you walk into the foyer you will be wowed by the oversized granite eat-in bar that overlooks the open living/kitchen area, the custom cabinets, the fireplace, the custom Seabaugh wood floors with all their detail and the beautiful French doors that walk out onto the screened in deck overlooking the lake. Step out of the screened area to the open deck for BBQ and sunbathing. But it doesn't stop there. The master suite also has an exterior door that steps on to the screened porch, his & her closets, master bath with double sinks and a beautiful quartz top, a jacuzzi tub & separate tiled shower. The lower level offers a beautiful custom bar, large family room, 2 legal bedrooms, and lots of storage including a John Deere room. This home has great features for every season.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 1.0000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,067
- Brick/stone veneer exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 181 times.
- This listing was last updated December 3, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.