Beautiful Open Concept - Cape Girardeau
2672 Benton Hill, Cape Girardeau
EMERALD FOREST, OPEN CONCEPT, IDEAL FEATURES! Ladies and gentlemen, don't miss your opportunity to see this amazing home in Cape, competitively priced for only being four years old! Enter from your two-car garage or the front door and find your large, open living room with hardwood. The ceiling is vaulted and provides a warm atmosphere. The dining area is large enough for your dining table and chairs, also complete with hardwood. The kitchen has a nicely tiled area added. The center island has granite countertops and there is plenty of cabinetry. The backsplash has been added by the current owners. ALL of the appliances STAY! There is an extra pantry in the neighboring hall. Back off the dining and living area, find two of the three main-level bedrooms, complete with carpet and ceiling fans. The hall bath in the middle has been tiled and is a full. Down the hall with ideal separation, yet still convenient, is the master bedroom. Full description available!
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.4000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,840
- Brick exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Estimated annual taxes: $2280
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 2 times.
- This listing was last updated July 26, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.