Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
179 Shaggy Bark Lane, Cape Girardeau
Country living at the very edge of Cape Girardeau! Would you like a large home with a TOTALLY private setting on 3.7 acres with a view of woods and a large pond AND an outdoor kitchen? This is the one for you! This is a truly unique property. Built as a two unit high end custom home with a total of approximately 7800 total sq ft. Unit I is a 2200 sq ft (main level) luxury home unit with mostly finished lower walk-out basement. Unit II is a 1900 sq ft (main level) home also with a mostly finished walk out basement. The property is located on a beautiful 3.7 wooded acres with total privacy and overlooks a beautiful pond setting with a dock ideal for fishing. It includes a 1500 sq ft workshop with heat & AC, toilet, sink, 2 full size garages with overhead doors and also a separate potting shed. Unit I is highly upgraded and beautiful. Hot tub overlooking pond stays and all appliances stay. Come see the peace and beauty this property has to offer!
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 7
- Bathrooms: 5
- Square footage is approx. 7,800
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 4 times.
- This listing was last updated September 17, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.