Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
406 Yupic Lane, Cape Girardeau
Open house Sunday, February 24, 2:30 PM-4 PM
From Cape Rock Drive, turn on CR 635, stay on 635 to Yupic Lane. (.3 mile turn right, 2.2 miles turn left, 1.2 miles turn right, .8 mile veer right onto Yupic Lane)
If you're looking for some privacy, peace and quiet, with some acreage for a "hobby farm", this may be the perfect place for you. Unique, well cared for country home with a beautiful yard, flower beds, large garden area, mature fruit trees, tame blackberry patch. There is a large barn and pasture area suitable for horses, cows, etc., and a small barn with chicken coop. Property is mostly fenced. Parking space for camper with electricity and sewer available. Water is currently supplied by a well, but public water supply is just 15' from the house. New metal roof last year and updated electrical. Only 10-12 minutes from both downtown Cape and PGV.
- Status: Active
- School district: Nell Holcomb R-4
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 11.0000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,124
- Frame exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 266 times.
- This listing was last updated January 23, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.