Pending: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
406 Yupic Lane, Cape Girardeau
If you're looking for some privacy, peace and quiet, with some acreage for a "hobby farm", this may be the perfect place for you. Unique, well cared for country home with a beautiful yard, flower beds, large garden area, mature fruit trees, tame blackberry patch. There is a large barn and pasture area suitable for horses, cows, etc., and a small barn with chicken coop. Property is mostly fenced. Parking space for camper with electricity and sewer available. Water is currently supplied by a well, but public water supply is just 15' from the house. New metal roof last year and updated electrical. Only 10-12 minutes from both downtown Cape and PGV.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Nell Holcomb R-4
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 11.0000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,124
- Frame exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 365 times.
- This listing was last updated April 1, 2019.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.