Home, Shop Building on 3 Acres in Jackson School District
4518 State Highway Z, Cape Girardeau
Country living is easy with this dwelling that has been completely redone from top to bottom both inside and out along with new landscaping, deck, patio and a detached shop/garage building too. This 5 bedroom 3 full bath home features an open floor plan that has all the upgrades a homeowner would desire along with a walk out basement that includes additional living space and storage too. High utility bills won't be an issue with the GeoThermal HVAC system installed. The tree lined yard gives you all the peace and serenity one would expect when living out of town yet the location of this property is only minutes from all the conveniences needed. This home has been done right and is definitely one that needs to be given a consideration when looking for your new home. Call today to arrange a tour.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 3.0000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,960
- Lot size is 3 acres
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Two car garage
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Television service: Satellite dish
- Shade trees
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Water softener
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 6 times.
- This listing was last updated July 23, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.