Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
2163 Sussex Drive, Cape Girardeau
The current owners took this home in on a trade for a beautiful estate. Priced below the May 2018 appraisal and the full inspection report can all be provided to a qualified buyer. The 12’ ceiling in the foyer is adorned with wide crown molding and a gorgeous alabaster light fixture. A marble floor adds to the feeling of opulence that carries on into a spacious living room with hardwood floors. Ample dining spaces include a formal dining room, a breakfast bar with room for 3-4 barstools and a large breakfast nook. The kitchen is well appointed with traditional cherry, quality solid wood cabinetry boosting pull-out shelves, and a huge walk-in pantry. The Master suite is a true retreat with a large bay window, coffered ceiling, a jetted tub, double sink large vanity with extra cabinetry, private W/C, a walk-in shower and HUGE walk-in closet. Highly sought-after split bedroom design offers 2 bedrooms at the opposite end of the main level which each overlook the pool!
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 0.3160 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,242
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1 time.
- This listing was last updated June 20, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.