Home for sale - Jackson
301 Hiltonhead Road, Jackson
Just WOW! Impeccably well-maintained, all brick 5 bedroom, 4 bath ranch with full, finished walkout basement on 3 acres with creek (no flood zone) will surely be spoken for in a hurry! This beauty is located just outside of Jackson city limits (Yes! Jackson Schools!) in the highly sought after Carolina Oaks Plantation, where having a shop and pond on your land is perfectly acceptable (super places to put them too!). Two acres of the property even has invisible pet fencing. While the outside is absolutely gorgeous, the interior is fabulous, too. A SECOND master bedroom (complete with walk-in closet and full bath), kitchen, and living room in the basement could make an excellent in-law suite, a comfortable retreat for out-of-town guests, or the ideal sanctuary for an older child. With features like marble and wood flooring, vaulted ceilings, a newer roof, and even a new masonry mailbox, this domestic sanctuary has a lot to offer a family who wants a great sense of pride in their home!
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
- Includes approx. 3.0000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,340
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Community water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1 time.
- This listing was last updated June 8, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.