Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
3905 Annwood, Cape Girardeau
Great home in a quiet neighborhood. One and a half story brick home on a dead end cul de sac street, located between Mt. Auburn and I-55 in Ashland Hills Subdivision with great curb appeal and great neighbors. Kitchen was completely renovated in 2009 with Beussink Cabinets and granite counter tops. Appliances are 2009 or newer. Move in ready was large maintenance items recently upgraded to include HVAC in 2012 and new roof in 2015. Open floor plan with main level laundry and walk in master bedroom closet. Family room has a vaulted ceiling with fireplace. Full Basement with full bath and large family room along with lots of storage. Large flat backyard with mature trees and a concrete patio. Two car garage with large garage closet bonus room. Extra concrete parking on side of house. Put it all together and you have a great place to call home!
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.2900 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,750
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 4 times.
- This listing was last updated June 21, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.