Home for sale - Jackson
6254 US Highway 61, Jackson
This is not your typical home! This "rustic treasure" sits nestled in a parklike setting on an acre lot along Highway 61. There is 1647 sq. feet which includes a large kitchen, 2 bedrooms, a dining area and large living room, 2 bathrooms and a laundry room. There is a gas fireplace in the living room. Absorb the peace and tranquility offered by the shade of the trees and manicured yard. There is a shop with 12' doors at each end and electric to house you motorhome. Additional amenities include county water, natural gas, and 200' of highway frontage. Community sewer system will be available in a couple of years at no cost to the owner. This unique home has been exceptionally cared for and has newer carpet as of 2014, newer heat and air, dishwasher replaced in 2014. This property has no covenants and restrictions and can also be used as commercial. The possibilities are endless!
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 1.0000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,647
- Frame exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1 time.
- This listing was last updated July 11, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.