Home with 8+ Acres in Jackson School District
11812 State Highway 72, Millersville
Enjoy the comforts of peaceful living offered with this dwelling nestled on approx 8 1/2 acres tucked amongst a backdrop of matured trees. Living life is easy when residing in the well maintained 4-bedroom/3-bath ranch complete with approx 2200 sq ft of finished space along with storage rooms for all those things you just can’t seem to part with. The well maintained dwelling offers you a split bedroom floor plan providing easy living on the main level while the basement gives the extra space for spreading out. Let’s not forget the oversized 2 car garage along with the full garage in the basement that includes its own separate drive. Who doesn’t need tons of room for all the outdoor toys, tools or just a man cave to escape to. Outdoors you can relax from the covered deck and soak in the peace and serenity that mother nature offers with the views and sounds of wildlife. This abode can provide everything you are looking for and then some.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1 ½ ½
- Includes approx. 8.5300 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,246
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Floors: 1
- Foundation: Walk-out basement
- Garage: Three car garage
- Fireplaces: 1
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Lagoon
- Television service: Satellite dish
- Spa/hot tub
- Shade trees
- Garage door opener
- Ceiling fans
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- Hot water heater
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 91 times.
- This listing was last updated September 17, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.