Pending: Home for sale - Jackson
549 Mark Avenue, Jackson
Immaculate 3 BR, 3 BA home in Clover Hills. This home has been meticulously cared for. The yard is well groomed, retaining walls have been painted to match the house, John Deere room has every tool in it's place, additional storage room that is neat & well organized. The HVAC unit has an added filtration system to insure clean air throughout the home installed by Aire Solutions. The water heater is a combination of electric & heat pump. The basement has been finished since their purchase less than 2 years ago. One of the favorite features of the home is the Den right off of the Dining room with the wide open staircase to the lower level. Lots of natural light & glass French doors to keep it a quiet place to work or play. The kitchen appliances were all new last spring & there are plenty of cabinets & counter space. The vaulted ceilings in the living room add a spacious feel to the whole home. The Master Bed/Bath offer a respite from the day w/ soaking tub, shower, & double sinks.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.2500 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,225
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Shared sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 2 times.
- This listing was last updated August 2, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.