Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
1940 Garrett Drive, Cape Girardeau
The WOW Factor is ignited with class and style to light your fire. Gorgeous wood floors in kit, din, liv, entry foyer and halls. Privacy galore is provided from the split bedroom floor plan to the motion lighted backyard wooded bliss. The main level bedrooms offer walk-in closets. There's an immense 4th bedroom in the lower level. The walk-out basement, with 8+ ft ceilings, offers a 3rd full bath and colossal 31 x 19 (+/-) family room. Approximately 2348 total finished sq ft with about 926 sq ft of storage space and a 2-car garage. Room for a swing on the covered front porch. The partially covered back deck is just right for a patio table and chairs or barbecue grill. There's oodles of extras including a vaulted liv. ceiling, NEST thermostat, LED light bulbs, keyless front and back entry, remote accent lighting under the custom built kitchen cabinets by Beussink, ceramic floors in bathrooms and main level laundry. The front lawn is bathed in beauty by newly landscaped flower beds.
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Includes approx. 0.1800 acres
- Square footage is approx. 2,348
- Vinyl exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1 time.
- This listing was last updated June 15, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.