Home for sale - Sikeston
607 West Salcedo Road, Sikeston
This gorgeous house is full of unique one-of-a-kind opportunities. The exterior of the home is beautiful brick and stone and has a sprinkler system. The house has a total of 6 bedrooms, 4 full baths, and 2 half baths- This is divided into two separate living areas. The front house has a open concept living room and eat-in kitchen, attached formal dining room, 16x19 master suite, half bath, full bath, two additional large bedrooms, and a large laundry room. The back house has its own master suite, hallway half bath, and two large bedrooms with a Jack and Jill style full bathroom. The back house has its own laundry, kitchen, and living area. The front and back houses share an immaculate covered back patio perfect for year round use. There are 4 deep garage spaces. Two finished bonus rooms over the garages perfect for crafting! The back house is totally handicapped accessible- perfect for grandparents, college students, in home office, etc!
Use this form to request more information about this property or to arrange a showing.
- Status: Active
- School district: Sikeston
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
- Includes approx. 0.6370 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,600
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1 time.
- This listing was last updated July 3, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.