Home for sale - Oak Ridge
1621 County Road 472, Oak Ridge
Enjoy the peace and quiet of country living with easy access to I-55 on this large earth contact home located on paved county road in Oak Ridge School District. With 4 bedrooms and 3 baths plus an office, it is sure to provide ample space for the growing family as well as over 3 acres for recreation. Property backs up to the wildlife conservation area so there won't be anyone building right behind you if privacy is what you are craving. This property also has a new 30 x 40 shop with two spaces for parking your vehicles and a third for parking your Scagg lawn mower which sellers might consider negotiating into a deal. Priced below $200,000 it also makes it easy on the budget. Call today to schedule your appointment time before this budget friendly home and acreage becomes someone else's country paradise!!!
- Status: Active
- School district: Oak Ridge R-6
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 3.5600 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,824
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Earth contact
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1 time.
- This listing was last updated August 14, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.