Home for sale - Greenville
HC 3 Box 3121, Greenville
Huge very well maintained log home. This home could be a vacation home as well as permanent residence. Over 3,236 total sq.ft. finished that is located on 11.2 acres that overlooks stocked pond. 2 gas fireplaces, barn, garden area and storage building. Large outdoor wood furnace that makes utilities nearly nothing in the winter. Small guest cabin that has many possibilities. Minutes from Blue Springs boat ramp/Sulpher Springs launch for Lake Wappapello. ** 3.8 miles from Sulpher Springs boat launch ** Offers easy access to thousands of acres of state forest ** For cows/horses (have had both at one time or another) ** Property corners US Forest Service land of approx. 160 acres which is also surrounded by thousands of acres of Mark Twain National Forest.
- Status: Active
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 11.2000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,864
- Log exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Well
- Sewer system: Septic
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 37 times.
- This listing was last updated August 3, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.