Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
2921 Shadow Wood Lane, Cape Girardeau
CAREFREE AND EASY, STYLISH YET AFFORDABLE LIVING! This new condominium development is tucked in the heart of Cape Girardeau, close to great shopping, restaurants, and medical services. Each villa is designed for comfortable living, plenty of storage, and with luxury finishes! These villas have great room fireplaces, wood and tile flooring, lovely crown molding and granite countertops plus spacious attached garages and security lighting. If you would like to leave any home concerns behind in order to pursue traveling and adventure or to devote quality time on having fun with friends, take a look at these villa living options! The reasonable monthly HOA fee covers lawn maintenance, snow removal, and a good portion of required insurance coverages. COME TOUR AVAILABLE UNITS TODAY AND CONSIDER LIVING THE EASY LIFE AT SHADOW WOOD!!
- Status: Active
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Square footage is approx. 1,724
- Brick, stone exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2019 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 73 times.
- This listing was last updated November 5, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.