Home for sale - Jackson
320 West Spring Valley Road, Jackson
Authentic country life! Charming farmhouse with plenty of extras, including over an acre of land and plenty of outbuildings that you can put to good use. There is a long shed for vehicles, tractors and other machinery, a smokehouse, and a spacious barn made ready for raising livestock. The present owners had goats and chickens and it is perfectly set up for that, but can be adapted for different animals. Lots of gardening space, several fruit trees, and a koi pond for your enjoyment. Let's not forget about the home. Built in 1930, the house is bigger than you'd expect on the inside. It is 1-1/2 stories with a full basement underneath. It boasts a full length porch across the front and the interior has just been freshly painted and had new carpet installed. The bedrooms upstairs are large with wood floors and plenty of light and closet space. Availability of DSL in the area, make high speed internet a possibility if you'd like that as well.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Includes approx. 1.1200 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,580
- Style: Bungalow
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Septic
- Hood fan
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1 time.
- This listing was last updated June 26, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.