Pending: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
650 Middle St., Cape Girardeau
Own a piece of Capes history! Loeffel House Built in 1908 and the personal residence of Cape Girardeau's late renowned stone mason Herman Loeffel (think Centenary Methodist Church, the Tower at Memorial Park Cemetery, to name a couple). This brick and stone 3 bed, 2 bath home displays its original character with soaring ceilings, exposed brick, original millwork and hardwood floors. Settled on a half acre backing to trees, it also includes a 36x18 shop. With a little cosmetic TLC, one could restore it to it's natural beauty, or make it your own. Electric and plumbing have been updated, and each floor has it's own HVAC systems. All appliances included. Call me for a list of updates, and your personal tour.
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Includes approx. 0.5000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,808
- Brick, stone exterior
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1 time.
- This listing was last updated August 24, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.