Pending: Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
2664 Benton Hill Road, Cape Girardeau
This 3 bed 2 bath on the main level is open and exceptional. There is room to expand a bedroom, living room, storage/John Deere room, and a full bath. The current owners have started a very trendy bathroom with a barn door, but the shower is not complete. The main level offers a thoughtful use of open space with tall vaulted ceilings, nice kitchen with granite countertops, an enormous master with walk-in closet and dual sinks, separate shower/tub, and laundry room. The dining room walks out to the deck that overlooks the beautiful subdivision. This home is part of the HOA so you will have access to the neighborhood pool and fishing in the two large ponds. Don't miss this home because it is priced to sell!!
- Status: Pending
- School district: Cape Girardeau
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 ½
- Includes approx. 0.4000 acres
- Square footage is approx. 1,500
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Cooling: Central air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1 time.
- This listing was last updated July 19, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.