Home for sale - Cape Girardeau
278 Bristle Ridge, Cape Girardeau
Open house Sunday, September 23, 1 PM-3 PM
Lexington to Hwy W to CR 620 to R into Whispering Oaks Subdivision.
Remarkable 5 bedroom brick/stone ranch home on gorgeous 1.28 acre wooded lot. Located on a quiet street, this amazing find has many upgrades throughout. Beautiful landscaped exterior including irrigation system, screened master deck adjoining a second deck located off the kitchen. Quality cabinets, designer lighting features and custom granite are just a few of the quality details inside. Spacious 5 bedrooms with walk-in closets, mater suite has his and her closets and master bath with heated floor. Open stairway to basement with wrought iron spindles. Basement has newer flooring and a new 80 gallon hot water heater. This one is immaculate and move in ready.
- Status: Active
- School district: Jackson R-2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3 ½
- Includes approx. 1.2800 acres
- Square footage is approx. 3,235
- Brick, stone exterior
- Style: Ranch
- Heating: Forced air
- Water system: Public water
- Sewer system: Public sewer
- Dish washer
- Garbage disposal
- This listing provided courtesy of the Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange. © 2018 MARIS. This website does not display the entire MARIS IDX database. Property listings of some REALTOR® brokerage firms have been excluded.
- This property has been viewed 1 time.
- This listing was last updated September 18, 2018.
- All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.